Can anyone take in a few fish for a couple weeks?

gufynutz

Well it looks like I'm selling my cube and picking up a 57g illuminata. I sold my biocube everything minus the fish and won't have the new tank up by the time the guy picks up the biocube Wednesday.

So if anyOne wants to babysit 2 clown, a six line wrasse, diamond goby, cleaner shrimp, and a damsel i'd be greatful.

Or any ideas would be nice also.

youngreef

I'll let you borrow my 10g with 1x10 watt white 10k- and 1x10 watt blue light blue painted background, what you need is to transfer 10g salt water, the circulation pump, hob filter, heater, couple weeks is no problem. Few pieces of live rocks.
That is ok to hold them for a couple week

gufynutz

Might be an option. I'd have to go pick up a small pump and filter. Hmm maybe I'll just run to petco and grab a small tank.

FishBeard

I've got a 20 long, Bakpak and biowheel filter in the garage and plenty of rubble in a brute can I can put in the tank as well for bio filtering. Only thing is the distance if you really want to come out this far to drop the fish off. Wouldn't take me more than 10 minutes to set the tank up and ready.

gufynutz

Thanks for the offers I'm going to see if I make the guy a deal with the fish first and if not go from there.

Can't wait to set up the new tank picking it up tomorrow and going to get rolling ASAP

Smith11

I'll let you borrow my 10g with 1x10 watt white 10k- and 1x10 watt blue light blue painted background, what you need is to transfer 10g salt water, the circulation pump, hob filter, heater, couple weeks is no problem. Few pieces of live rocks.
That is ok to hold them for a couple week
I still wanna buy that tank! Maybe next time you go to mcf, im prob goin tommorow