Can u guys help I'd these corals

greenninja19

In the first photo I know the coral in front is a frog spawn. And then in the third photo I know the first frag is the original mummy eye

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

gonebad395

acans in the first photo in the back second photo looks like a blasto third photo is some zoas and a ricordia mushroom

Smith11

first photo is an normal Acan that's not doing to great, normal acan not could be lordhowensis but its receded. Second photo is a red and green blastomussa, and third photo has fire and ice zoa similar morph, or could be unhealthy real ones with short skirts along with what looks to be a rhodactis mushroom immediatly left of the mummy chalice. BTW you need more blue spectrum lighting wise, probably why the skirt is receded and the Acan is receded as well.

rosko23

first photo is an normal Acan that's not doing to great, normal acan not could be lordhowensis but its receded. Second photo is a red and green blastomussa, and third photo has fire and ice zoa similar morph, or could be unhealthy real ones with short skirts along with what looks to be a rhodactis mushroom immediatly left of the mummy chalice. BTW you need more blue spectrum lighting wise, probably why the skirt is receded and the Acan is receded as well.
Those acans really don't look to receded... I think it's bc there are so many heads they look like that.. Acans only get super puffy when they have room. Once they become a huge colony they can't puff up

Smith11

Those acans really don't look to receded... I think it's bc there are so many heads they look like that.. Acans only get super puffy when they have room. Once they become a huge colony they can't puff up
idk cant quite tell from the pic, but ik what you mean. im looking at the right side and theres quite a bit of space btwn heads

greenninja19

Talked to my lfs last night having them order me a kessil 150 light in a few weeks I will post some pics of the coral in my tank hopefully that will make a big difference

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2