Caribsea rubble zone.

SkullV

What are you adding it for? Fuge rubble, nano rock, frag mounting? If you want to add all of it just add it little by little over a couple of weeks. The dead rock does still have organic matter on it but your established tank should have plenty of bacteria to process it in batches.

SkullV

Just add it slowly, like over a month or 2. You should be fine that way. That whole jug will probably be a TON in a nano/biocube though.

Milhouse

Premium member
Yeah its like 6 pounds in the jug. I plan on putting frags for sale on them too. It will be better than a ceramic plug.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I just took a hammer to about 15lbs of clean marco, pretty sure I accomplished the same thing. Yes, they were big pieces that could be in a DT but I didn't know dfs sold these pieces so cheap.

SkullV

I just took a hammer to about 15lbs of clean marco, pretty sure I accomplished the same thing. Yes, they were big pieces that could be in a DT but I didn't know dfs sold these pieces so cheap.
Yeah, would never have bought pre-made dry rubble if it was at the 23.99 marine depot price. The DFS price was too good to pass up and it put me over free shipping with my 2 Geissman bulbs.