Cat's Office Tank- 28g JBJ Nano Cube HQI

Catran

I won the tank at the FVRC frag swap in Greenbay in October. Since Xmas was near, I knew I would be busy at work, so I had to wait to set it up. I ordered a stand, a skimmer, and a StevieT media basket for it right away.
Yesterday I finally added fish.
I spent countless hours trying to avoid the mess I made yesterday. I took my 4 tiered frag rack and all of my live rock out of the RSM 250 in order to catch two little Picasso clownfish.
At last, they are in the JBJ Nano. I have FTS's and a pic of the babies. I've named them Tug and Dolly (inside joke at work).

Here's the stock list to date:

Coral
Small unknown SPS colony
Teal tipped Slimer Frag
Large Spodonges
Small frag of Hydophora
Lime Green Monti Cap
Neon Green Favia Colony
Frag of JJ's Nuclear Holocaust Palys
6' Zoa Colony
Mohawk Zoa Frag
Small Pulsing Xenia

CUC
2 Picasso Clownfish (misbars)
1 Scarlet Hermit Crab
2 Blue Knuckle Hermit Crabs
4 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs
1 Small Emerald Crab
3 Dwarf Cowries
8 Large/Small Nerite Snails
20 Nassarius Snails
4 Tongan Nassarius Snails
35-40 Dwarf Cerith Snails
2-3 Turbo Snails
5 Florida Cerith Snails

The lighting is bright, so the pics aren't great, but it's a reasonably colorful tank so far. I need to get some frogspawn or hammer in there for the Clowns though!

Anyone have a Frogspawn colony for sale?

Here's a pic of the Cowrie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Catran

I got it at Reefcleaners.org. It's very cool looking with their shiny shell.
I was just told they are not reef safe. I have to check with John Mahoney though, he never sells stuff like that without a warning. Maybe I didn't read it. I'll let you know.

Oops, sorry, I meant thanks Gus!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cubbies

Looks good cat! Finally up and running, huh? Good stuff. Which ones are the JJ's Nuclear Holocaust Palys? They sound interesting. . .

Catran

Thanks Geno and Eric. Geno the Nuclear Holocosts are middle right. You can't kill 'em either!

I love reefers...