CC-120p programming

Pfisherman

I recently bought a CC120p light for use over my 40b mixed reef, I hung it up then turned it on. I dont know where I should start with the programming to get that cool blue pop and what should I start the intensity at? thanks for any insight and I also left this message on your voice mail.

Dan

Mackch

I don't know much about that light. I would start low maybe 25%blues and maybe 15% or 20% on whites. That's what I did when I switched to led from halides. Going up 5% weekly until I got it to where I like it.

Pfisherman

I bought this light fixture brand new in the box from AquaPros. it came a manual, but it is not cutting it. I tried calling CC and they havent responded and in my voicemail I stated that I would also be leaving a thread here. the timer doesnt seem to work correctly as it doenst switch spectrums on its own. Im really getting irritated. Maybe dave from AP can help but its not really his responibility.

jmurray551

Premium member
I have a 40gal breeder also. My light is 10" above the water. I run a 12 hour cycle with the blue channel peaking at 80% and the whites at 40%. I used the spreadsheet to determine the % for each half hour.