Check Out this Color

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I cut a frag of PC Rainbow off of my mother and it's been in my "frag sump" for a while. The colors are pretty amazing on this thing and much better than the mother even. Even has some blue on the base. Now happily living in UltimateMJ's tank.

tinman

The one small piece i have on my frag rack in almost no light looks like that :)

My colony wasnt recovering from the alk spike i had weeks ago :( thats the only one that hasn't recovered. I put it in really low light and left it alone and gave up on it .. Such an amazing piece

Sent from my iPhone

Sawdonkey

Premium member
The one small piece i have on my frag rack in almost no light looks like that :)

My colony wasnt recovering from the alk spike i had weeks ago :( thats the only one that hasn't recovered. I put it in really low light and left it alone and gave up on it .. Such an amazing piece

Sent from my iPhone
Too bad the mamas don't grow up looking like the children. My mama is nearly all red with white tips. Although the the base has some cool colors.

tinman

Too bad the mamas don't grow up looking like the children. My mama is nearly all red with white tips. Although the the base has some cool colors.
yup... nonetheless a beautiful coral .. i hope mine bounces back :(

tinman

Yes, I recall. Sounds like yours isn't doing that well.
nope it looked hot and growth tips everywhere but then i had an alk spike of 8-11 ..everything else looks fine except this and RR sunset milli colony .. makes me soo sad i loved that piece i still do :( but its peeling off everyday little by little.

this is what it looked like when its nicely colored up .. (on the right )

tinman

Well, if it doesn't make it, since you picked that up from me, I'll cut you a freebie.
super nice of you but you didnt have to do that as a freebie :) its my mistake ...

i have not an inch of space for coral in my system but still want to stop by you and check out your collection sometime haha .. last time i started your way my cars coil springs broke :pout:

labas39

super nice of you but you didnt have to do that as a freebie :) its my mistake ...

i have not an inch of space for coral in my system but still want to stop by you and check out your collection sometime haha .. last time i started your way my cars coil springs broke :pout:
I forgot about the spring!