Cherry corals group buy

Rcunning8

Premium member
Hey guys
I got a cherry corals gift card for a xmas gift, go figure someone thought that would be a good present for me. Well the gift card is only for 50 and I don't want to waste it on shipping (guess my family doesn't really know how expensive this hobby is, probably a good thing). Anyways I've decided I'm gonna drive out to cherry corals and check out the shop in person. Therefore I was gonna see if anyone wanted to get in on it and I could pick up your coral for u instead of having to risk the shipment process. This is just a feeler but post in the thread if you are interested, I will write down your name and then bump the thread once I confirm what date I'm going, thinking about going in mid to late middle January. I will contact cherry corals and if we can get a large enough group buy who knows maybe they will give us a discount or something!

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#theMatrix

I read about two 3rds of the way up to doing the drive.

Well. Idk how it will go about paying and having you pick up and bring back. But im up for something like that. Txt me when it gets closer

Rcunning8

Premium member
I read about two 3rds of the way up to doing the drive.

Well. Idk how it will go about paying and having you pick up and bring back. But im up for something like that. Txt me when it gets closer
My idea was to have each person pay them ahead of time and put a note in the order that it is part of the "Chicago reefs group buy" and then I could just pick all of them up at once. I think they would prefer it like this because they don't have to package separately, they don't have to risk shipping and they are gonna have people buying stuff who wouldn't otherwise buy anything because the customer gets to avoid paying for shipping

Rcunning8

Premium member
If people could post or pm me approximately how much they are thinking of spending at cherry corals so I can email them directly with an approximate amount that we will be spending as a group in order to fandangle in a deal for us and maybe give me some leverage/bargaining power that would be great!

Rcunning8

Premium member
I will be spending approximately 200 dollars aka probably double that because I'm a terrible person and a coral addict

cment

I will be spending approximately 200 dollars aka probably double that because I'm a terrible person and a coral addict

Haha, Im in for the same amount as well. They are having a live sale dec 30th so hopefully the pieces we want will still be in stock...

beetlenut33

Premium member
Does Cherry Corals have any stuff worth getting? If they have some awesome signature pieces, I may consider it. I don't know much about them. Let me know what you guys are eyeing.

Thanks!

Rcunning8

Premium member
Does Cherry Corals have any stuff worth getting? If they have some awesome signature pieces, I may consider it. I don't know much about them. Let me know what you guys are eyeing.

Thanks!
Lol check out there site man they have ridiculous stuff trust me, kind of overpriced these days though

Rcunning8

Premium member
Nevertheless I plan on spending about 250 was hoping I could raise about 1000 between me and others and that could give us some leverage on maybe some sort of discount but we will see who wants in

beetlenut33

Premium member
Haha, I know. You're the coral adict so I was hoping you would tell us "Ryan's picks."

Not a fan of over paying, I would rather buy from local reefers like you.

Lol check out there site man they have ridiculous stuff trust me, kind of overpriced these days though

Rcunning8

Premium member
Haha, I know. You're the coral adict so I was hoping you would tell us "Ryan's picks."

Not a fan of over paying, I would rather buy from local reefers like you.

Well I haven't made a selection yet because I'm waiting until I make an official pick up date and as of right now it will most likely be end of January or when my father wants to trade cars with me in Michigan :).

Rcunning8

Premium member
I'll most likely be selecting a high end acan, blasto or fungia if they have one because I don't really like their sps all that much