Chevron tang

lunacris

Like a chevron lol still juvi colors still bright I know some will dull colors when in some tanks should be pics of it in my build thread

taylor t

I've got one I've had for a few years. I like it, but it is different than the juvi color. When mine gets mad, it's face turns pretty white and the stripes/design on the side turns quite silver looking. I think they are nice, but I know some don't care for them as much because they aren't the "eye catching" color they started out as.

Top Water

I have a pair of them and they are pretty nice looking as adults but dont have as much purple as when younger.

gig

not sure they get such a bad rap as adults, I think they are very cool looking. I thought I read somewhere that the Hawaiian caught ones have better adult coloration than the other pacific species (Xmas Islands, etc)

here's two pics I found on the web, I have a juvi one that I've had for several months now, I always get a kick out of people saying they are tough to keep. I think some think "expensive = hard to keep", but these guys are very hardy.

BADGUS

I just acquired a 6'' specimen,started eating out of my hand 3hrs after being in the tank.Talk about bold.

From what I was told last week at an LFS, it's easier to get them to eat than an Achilles. I almost picked up a small one but I decided to research more.

Kribs

not sure they get such a bad rap as adults, I think they are very cool looking. I thought I read somewhere that the Hawaiian caught ones have better adult coloration than the other pacific species (Xmas Islands, etc)

here's two pics I found on the web, I have a juvi one that I've had for several months now, I always get a kick out of people saying they are tough to keep. I think some think "expensive = hard to keep", but these guys are very hardy.

Are both the photos of the adults.

lunacris

I agree but bottom is in transformation when i look at the color of mine lines are slightly different on smaller juvis but i agree