Chicago Reefs on Facebook

DB9181

You can also set your facebook so basically no one can find you. Go make a random yahoo email account and join facebook as "joe smith" done lol. Also if you dont tell anyone about it, and you cant be search... no problems.

Cubbies

You can also set your facebook so basically no one can find you. Go make a random yahoo email account and join facebook as "joe smith" done lol. Also if you dont tell anyone about it, and you cant be search... no problems.
I think that would just bring more problems Dan! :laugh: Then the wife's going to be like "why the hell we're you hiding a FB from me!" :lol:

TherioReef

You can create an account with a fake name or just don't include your whole name - for example you can be Skunk X or Geo Wash instead of George Washington

FishBeard

Or you could just like it on your own real Facebook account, and just not befriend ex girlfriends... I'm not sure why it's becoming so complicated. Tell your significant others you are making a Facebook account so you can like your local marine forum for all the announcement, giveaways and contests. I'm sure they will understand...

SkunkerX

ok im on the facebook i was able to sign up but cant figure out how to do anything else??????????????? a little help?

CoralN00b

I can make a new page if everyone wants it. I'm still a noob on reefing so I won't be able to give amazing advice or posts on it but we can assign multiple moderators.

One thing I am not a n00b on is social media. I run a few different pages for companies. Yes, I get paid to be on Facebook. Actually I pay for this hobby with my Facebook side job!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD