Chicago Reefs! What is happening?

JDP1988

Hi, Everyone

I signed up to chicagoreefs back in august as I was referenced by a member from thereeftank.com. Sad thing is that I never really gave this forum a stab, as I spent more time in thereeftank forum. Now, that I am finally giving it the time and a shot. I want say hi to everyone and look forward to have heart to heart reef discussions share knowledge and wisdom of this hobby that I have picked up along the way. Also share any information valuable that I have learned from the other forum that I am a member from.

That said, Chitown reefers thanks for taking time to read this. If y'all want to see my setup let me know will gladly post pictures of it as looks now compared to day 1 and go over specs and equipment.

JDP1988

All right will post a few pictures later today and thanks. KornBread I managed to get into TRT forums because the administrators and moderators constantly posting in my threads or me on their's. How I got from newbie to intermediate hobbyist. I won't say expert yet, because I haven't mastered everything yet.