ChicagoReefs & Booyah Xmas giveaway!

EyeReef

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. winner will be announced tonight. Stay tune. Merry Christmas all!

crny1

Premium member
Well I would like to thank Mitch and Chicago Reefs for having this contest. We finally made it to Mitch's place last night to pick up the clowns and all I can say is IMPRESSIVE operation and impressive guy to deal with. He gave my 12 yr old son a biology lesson on clowns while we were there and he enjoyed it ALOT! All he could talk about on the way home and the rest of the evening was all the clowns and what he learned about them from Mitch. Mitch let him pick the clowns out personally and made sure they were a good pair! Clowns are in the 29 bio cube all by themselves and looking like they are enjoying themselves! Thanks again Mitch and Chicago Reefs. I will try to get a good picture of them to post to show them!

Herbie

Banned
Well I would like to thank Mitch and Chicago Reefs for having this contest. We finally made it to Mitch's place last night to pick up the clowns and all I can say is IMPRESSIVE operation and impressive guy to deal with. He gave my 12 yr old son a biology lesson on clowns while we were there and he enjoyed it ALOT! All he could talk about on the way home and the rest of the evening was all the clowns and what he learned about them from Mitch. Mitch let him pick the clowns out personally and made sure they were a good pair! Clowns are in the 29 bio cube all by themselves and looking like they are enjoying themselves! Thanks again Mitch and Chicago Reefs. I will try to get a good picture of them to post to show them!
very cool. Booyah is the man. I was at Sho tank the other night when he was dropping off some clowns and I felt like there was a celebrity there!