ChicagoReefs PAR Meter Rental Program Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navycook2

HAHAHA Thats great!! Havnt heard that one before!! I leave mine on my door all the time! Hey not sure if anyone is going to have the par meter or has a par meter in the romeoville joliet area but id like to check out what my light looks like lol and what my new lights put out!! lol

SkullV

Alright, I worked all this out with Paypal. It's going to cost me $0.30 per rental to refund the deposits. I need to go figure out what size USPS Priority flat rate box this will go in and get this going. I'm going to start another thread with a list. Hopefully a moderator will make it so I can edit the original post to keep the list updated.

These will be the program rules:

1. Rental free for 7 business days, $10/day after (based on postmark date).
  2. Renter to pay shipping/insurance both ways (USPS Priority Flat Rate).
  3. $300 Refundable Deposit to be refunded when unit is back and in the same condition it went out in. I will email a photo when it goes out to the renter and keep it as proof of condition. I will them email photos of the closed box and opened box when I receive the unit back as proof of condition.
  4. All delinquency fees will go towards calibrating the unit once per 6 months and purchasing additional units to add to the program.

FishBeard

This is a great opportunity you are providing for the community. Im sure Mike can provide input on the thread editing thing, but if it cant be manually changed on a per-thread basis, Mike or any of the team can easily make edits to the original post for you as needed. Thank you for setting this up!

Douggie-Style

I would be really interested how many PAR my Apollo's are running in my 90....All I know is my RBTA ran for the shade and all my corals are WIDE open!....No bleaching. The only thing I am not really thrilled about is they lack the shimmer of MH.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Alright, I worked all this out with Paypal. It's going to cost me $0.30 per rental to refund the deposits. I need to go figure out what size USPS Priority flat rate box this will go in and get this going. I'm going to start another thread with a list. Hopefully a moderator will make it so I can edit the original post to keep the list updated.

These will be the program rules:

1. Rental free for 7 business days, $10/day after (based on postmark date).
  2. Renter to pay shipping/insurance both ways (USPS Priority Flat Rate).
  3. $300 Refundable Deposit to be refunded when unit is back and in the same condition it went out in. I will email a photo when it goes out to the renter and keep it as proof of condition. I will them email photos of the closed box and opened box when I receive the unit back as proof of condition.
  4. All delinquency fees will go towards calibrating the unit once per 6 months and purchasing additional units to add to the program.
Thanks, Ted! This is incredibly generous of you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.