ChicagoReefs "unofficial" Voice Chat BETA Program

FishBeard

Looking for a few volunteers to help in beta testing a potential new feature for the site. This will require installation of a small client program to connect to a voice chat server, and you must also have a properly installed mic for input, and headset/speakers for output.

If you are interested and meet the brief requirements above, and willing or able to install a small client software, please PM me for additional information.

As stated, this is a test, is an unofficial program at this point, and may be disabled at any time.

FishBeard

I forgot to mention the most important part. It's completely FREE to participate unless you need to buy a mic to chat!

FishBeard

ChicagoReefs Chat is awful quiet, its free and open to everyone to try if you have a mic and speakers/headset! Just PM for information. Come chat with your forum buddies!

jcarlilesiu

I am here now and have not yet talked to anybody on this thing. I see fishbeard is here. Somebody else jump on and at least show me this thing is working.

FishBeard

Going to do a bump. We still have the beta test server running, and its still free to participate! If you have nothing better to do this weekend, why not chat with your reef buddies from CR? PM for details.

fastrc

I can do it, I already use teamspeak,Ventrillo,and a couple more cant remember name, There on home puter