ChicagoReef's Version 2 T-Shirts - Lowered prices

EyeReef

Hey Guys,
Just a status update. Shirts were suppose to be done Sat but I have not heard back from this "company" since. Frustrated with their customer service, I have gone with a different company. I have all the shirts on hand and will be meeting up with them today. I will keep you guys updated.

enzo1028

Premium member
Hey Guys,
Just a status update. Shirts were suppose to be done Sat but I have not heard back from this "company" since. Frustrated with their customer service, I have gone with a different company. I have all the shirts on hand and will be meeting up with them today. I will keep you guys updated.
Cool, thanks for keeping us updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Hey Guys,
Sorry that this has taken so long. Going with a different company has made things a little more complicated. They couldn't work with the artwork I sent them so I am having Brett touch them up. I also opted for a better quality shirt this time around as well. Brett came up with a different looking clownfish and I wanted to see what you guy's thoughts were. Did you want to stick with the original clownfish or the newer design?

View attachment 1542

mikenh77

The original is better! But in all honesty, to me it looks like the clown's body is off... like the head was placed too low or something. Thanks for keeping us updated!