Chiller help

xj_matt

Premium member
Ok guys need some help I got a curet marine chiller with Rancho control I followed YouTube videos and got it working, woke set it at 78 degrees with a 1 dagree difference woke up to my tank being 72 degrees so checked my heater and it was low so I turned it up and no my ta k is back in the 80s and hiller will not kick back on Idk whats going on

Peaches

What ranco controller u get . Single or dual phase . If single whats controlling your heater. I use the single and set it to turn on at 81 my heater turns off at 80. The issue with single is both controllers heater controller and ranco might read differently. The dual has two plugs and can control heat and cool so you have no chance of fighting each other . Also i believe i had to choose heat or cool setting . Hope that helps

xj_matt

Premium member
What ranco controller u get . Single or dual phase . If single whats controlling your heater. I use the single and set it to turn on at 81 my heater turns off at 80. The issue with single is both controllers heater controller and ranco might read differently. The dual has two plugs and can control heat and cool so you have no chance of fighting each other . Also i believe i had to choose heat or cool setting . Hope that helps
It's a dull channel I belive it's a 211000-00 model nimber