Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 3pm to 6pm

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 6pm to 9 pm

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

goat585

Administrator
I am planning some events and am thinking about doing them on Saturdays. Can you please give me some feedback on what times you would prefer?

Cubano32

Premium member
I am planning some events and am thinking about doing them on Saturdays. Can you please give me some feedback on what times you would prefer?
I don't work weekends so time doesn't matter to me as much as location

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

goat585

Administrator
I don't work weekends so time doesn't matter to me as much as location

Locations will vary. I plan to try and keep them centrally located when I can but will also try and hit Northern, Western and Southern suburbs to try and accommodate as many people as I can

Cubano32

Premium member
Locations will vary. I plan to try and keep them centrally located when I can but will also try and hit Northern, Western and Southern suburbs to try and accommodate as many people as I can
Perfect

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
You know what would be interesting is to take a poll of reefers general location. Based off of that info you be able to choose the best location to host a frag swap. That may be a good way to boost attendance is being selective of the location.

Cubano32

Premium member
You know what would be interesting is to take a poll of reefers general location. Based off of that info you be able to choose the best location to host a frag swap. That may be a good way to boost attendance is being selective of the location.
I agree couldn't have said it better. I know to some people 45 min to an hour drive isn't that bad but I personally don't like driving that far especially with a big old truck that eats gas like candy