Clavularia papaya

madjoe

Premium member
Yea doesnt really bother anything just takes over and grows fast all those things i mentioned do prob bad idea in a sps tank but a softie tank should be ok as long as u ok with it growing like weeds . I like em just nit in my sps tank

tinman

Even in a softie tank It still grows too fast and takes over all available space but as joe said some like it.. I used to like it and may be will do a couple of polyps again too

Green0j0s

I've been looking for some like this! Where did you get some? I have some that has bright green centers.

Also my Green ones haven't spread out so much but they are trying to reach out to the rocks nearby.

Last edited:
xenias and such aren't as bad as long as you place them closer to the top of a rock as opposed to giving them the opportunity to grow outwards...if you do that then they surely will overtake whatever they can...if they are close enough to another rock or your glass they might attach to that as well so be careful placing them too close to other things

once they grow on something it's almost impossible to kill them...you can try your best to pull them off but any residue left will grow and multiply in a matter of weeks