Cleanup Crew Recommendations

mlreef

Looking for Cleanup Crew Recommendations for my build.

What would you get and how many of each creature?

450 gallon display 620 gallon total water volume.

Also there is also a refugium that can house separate creatures.

Thanks in advance!

Emisis

Id honestly fill out the form and go from there, he treated me right as well as many more people I know of. it will be many various snails some with a specific purpose others serving multiple purposes. Like I stated before (unless he changed) he is very very generous with amounts..........order 50 cerith snails got ~75-80 some say he doesnt know how to count very well. I have ordered from him several times and all arrived alive.

DB9181

I have ordered through reefcleaners.org numerous times (placed another order this morning lol) and always been extremely satisfied and received MORE than enough critters. I doubt he counts every invert specially for larger quantities instead uses some sort of estimated measuring cup -that way you always get some extra incase of die-off and to keep us as the customers happy :)

gig

Id honestly fill out the form and go from there, he treated me right as well as many more people I know of. it will be many various snails some with a specific purpose others serving multiple purposes. Like I stated before (unless he changed) he is very very generous with amounts..........order 50 cerith snails got ~75-80 some say he doesnt know how to count very well. I have ordered from him several times and all arrived alive.
likely just good business practice as well, because some will likley die, if not, bonus and happy customer.