clown tank

lunacris

just added some more things to this lil guy picked up a few frags bought a mini chevron tang hes awsome 25 red legs 5 nassarius snails 3 emerald crabs and few more snails to come along with the platnum clowns this completes the stock list pics coming soon

lunacris

No cover I have the original hood but since I got new lights I threw it in garage. So open top it is. Why do u ask.

Crooks

I ask because I wouldnt want those fish jumping out of my tank. I have lost some sweet clowns to jumping and its not cool. I would get some netting from someone or BRS

mr_z

hey you got any more frags you wanna sell me? those trumpets i got from you started doing bad like 2 weeks after i got them now theyre still in my tank but their skeleton is exposed only the center where their mouth is still soft n meaty. im just waiting to see if itll recover which i heard if theres some flow around it will. that red monti at first looked awesome and then died. the frogspawn is looking bad *** tho and the little piece that fell off is also doing alright. let me know what you got.

lunacris

soo im an idiot erased my photobucket along with every post ive ever made with pics oh well heres some updates

Catran

Nice pics! Sorry about your photobucket. Don't sweat it, we all make silly mistakes. No harm, no foul...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk