Clownfish Bite

Top Water

I have a Clownfish that has a pretty good bite .
She is pushing me and it hurts .
Got me bang bang
She is just waiting to do it again!

Last edited:

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Whoa, I wouldn't think a clown can leave a mark like that. Having an attack fish really makes working in a tank stressful. You always have to be on your guard. My niger trigger has been a nightmare for a long time. He bit me right in the middle of the forearm and on my tricep a few days ago. He used to just go after my hand and fingers, now its my whole arm. Each time he bites, it leaves four puncture wounds because he has four fangs.

IHaveCrabs

Premium member
My clowns have been getting very over protective after hosting my waving hand Xenia and have gone after me anytime I get close to them. Looks like a fun bite.. Can't wait for my first! :)

superchargedgp

my snowflake is the same way, I use tunze full size gloves and no attacks at all. I think the green makes her calm

MikeyB

Luckily my clowns dont come after me, but my midas blenny occasionally swims by and takes a nip at my arm, doesn't hurt, but freaks me out every time

My perculas comes after me if my hands are in the tank for too long, particularly if they are by the nems. Luckily my maroons haven't gotten the taste for blood yet, but I'm cautious. The female is slowly turning into a bully.

Ajmal C

Wow! Didn't even think that was possible. Triggers I've heard of but not clowns. At least she's super healthy. Yeah the surprise factor got me a few times and it wasn't even something alive. Just tubing or a rock hahahahah.

gji

Puffer latched on to the bottom of my hand once and wouldn't let go. After a couple of seconds out of the water he finally let go, he just wanted to play I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
i used to have one that insisted on biting the hairs on my knuckles. Never drew blood but would always do it when I'd least expect it.

anarchy

My black snowflake is viscous but my reg oc clown is fine and they are in the same. Here's what I have to do when I want to do something in the 30

carmelpi

My big maroon is the nice fish. I have been bit by my sargassum trigger, queen angel, scribbled rabbit, blue bird wrasse, and sergeant major damsel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk