Clowns Spawned!

BlakeT

My picasso/onyx pair spawned! These are some of the best looking clowns I have ever seen so needless to say I am VERY excited. I have sucessfully raised percs before so I can't wait for these guys to hatch. It is a small nest, but they always grow as more nests are laid. Here are some pics of the parents. Pics of the eggs will follow tomorrow.

WeePee

ill take 2 of course! those babies are gonna be awesome looking.
when they are sellable, make sure to hit me up please.

BlakeT

Thanks everyone! I'll keep this thread updated with pics. You guys will be the first to know when they are ready to go to their new homes!

BlakeT

Yeah, I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Here is a video of them cleaning a nest site. (Click the picture and it will load the video)

Pics suck, but of course they chose the worst possible place to lay. At least I can see the eggs though.

BooyahsReef

Congrats on the spawn.Put me down for a pair.I would love to work the blood line into a few of my pairs.Where did you get your female? Let me know if you need anything.Mitch

BlakeT

Thanks everyone! I will be sure to keep this thread up to date.

Thanks for your offer Mitch. The female came from a local hobbyist breaking down his tank. He claimed she was from C-Quest. She sure looks like she did, but there's no way to be certain.

BlakeT

Thanks guys! Me neither.

Unfortunatley it looks like the parents ate this batch. Hopefully they don't make a habit of it! I'll have more eggs soon enough.