Cmas 2017

Wojtek

Premium Sponsor
I was there today setting up, and let me tell You this is going to be the best frag swap ever! There is everything including SPS! I have been to many local shows before and this one stands out big time! :)

shift9k

Just got home. Acclimating something I picked up. Lots of vendors, some decent deals. The place was pretty busy too, and I heard I missed the busiest time (got there around noon).

Overall happy that I went. Took a lot of footage will get it edited and posted in the next couple of days.

carpetreef75

Premium member
I was there today setting up, and let me tell You this is going to be the best frag swap ever! There is everything including SPS! I have been to many local shows before and this one stands out big time! :)
So true ,your display was AWESOME & thanks for the Corals and great deals Wojtek and the wifey loves the Australian goni & the colours on the maxia are wicked . See ya in a few weeks my friend & tell your guys enjoy the mangroves should of brought more went thru 70 in 2 hours ha
Bryan

- - - Updated - - -

It's was good. Bought couple nems from kush corals. Wonder who won the raffle for the aquarium and lights?
Rob had some killer rock nems and was very easy to deal with , did you buy the BIG Bounce from Insane for $6500.00 ?? Wojtek sold the Big one he had

Bryan

Wojtek

Premium Sponsor
Thank You Bryan! I am glad you are happy with your purchase! We had a blast! My friends are awesome! Couldn't do it without them!

carpetreef75

Premium member
Thanks to all the Vendor at CMAS great job & great show , and a special Shout Out to Wojtek Reef , Eye Candy Corals, Kush Corals & Reef Geeks for some great deals and beautiful pieces .
Bryan

danp

Few frags only, but I love me some chalices...
Well not a chalice :)

And now few chalices

I think I will start saving already for next year, some pieces just unbelievable...

Mooney190

I won the aquarium lol, but now I need a lighting fixture. Anybody got some suggestions that won't break the bank?

Had a Great Time at the CMAS Frag Swap !!!!

Big Thanks to Chris and Everyone Else at CMAS for Putting on the Swap.

Can't Wait for It Again Next Year :)