CMAS Fall Frag Swap

Funlad3

Who's ready? Doors open in less than five hours! Now I just have to take that stupid PSAT....

See you all soon! Look for the Junior in a blue ATM (Tanked) shirt walking around with his dad. Say hey to me everyone! :D

catalano

Have fun everyone! I won't be able to make it :( I hope to see some cool pics tonight or tomorrow of what u find

Steve1986

Well I couldn't make it, I hope everybody's having a lot of fun and picking up some nice stuff. My sons fall baseball championship was today, it was scheduled for last Saturday but due to rain it was scheduled to today at 1 PM and we got the Win! I'll take that trade-off any day

Funlad3

I got some NICE stuff for GREAT prices! I got a tiny so-called Tyree Pink Lemonade for $10. It has the right color and the right growth form, so I'm hopeful. I also got a nice purple and green acro, a sick millie from Gus, an appleberry from WCR, and a bunch of other stuff. Pictures to come. :D

Saledo

Had a blast, only got a few pieces but I got lucky in the raffle won 3 bundles of Rods food, and a complete set of the Aquavitro line

Thanks to everyone for the great time.....great fest as always.

But what is with someone else winning all the tanks.........what happened to my mojo???

As I said great time as always.....enjoyed visiting with you. See you at the next meeting.