Here is the information.

DuPage Expo & Convention Center
4050 East Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
Tel: 866-239-EXPO (3976)
Fax: 630-443-0859
June 7,2014
Event: 10:00am-4:00pm

***CMAS Members: There will be special CMAS member benefits for the frag swap so make sure your membership is up to date ASAP because you will not want to miss them!!***

**Vendors: Make sure you sign up for our mailing list at: http://goo.gl/bkWJdb
so that you are notified when booth spots are available for purchasing. We will be sending out the link in the very near future so make sure to keep an eye out for the email.

Please note: Booth spots are first come first serve. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CMAS has the right to change your booth spot if complications arise.

If you are planning to attend the frag swap please RSVP Via the Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/7847.../?notif_t=like

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chica...35975166455221

Move information to come.

Gunner

Tomorrow's the big day! Can't wait, this is my first frag swap and it sounds like it's going to be a good one!

Top Water

So what would make this worth $10.00 in tolls and a 15.00 entry fee? Is there a vender list . All the rumors I been hearing seem to point to CL sellers , flippers and Jason Fox?
I'm at a cross roads weather to go fishing or to this event?

Last edited:

Funlad3

So what would make this worth $10.00 in tolls and a 15.00 entry fee? Is there a vender list . All the rumors I been hearing seem to point to CL sellers , flippers and Jason Fox?
I'm at a cross roads weather to go fishing or to this event?
John, if you want some nice acros for cheap, we'll have some gems for you! :D If you go fishing, though, good luck. I've been nailing bass on spinners along shore.

Twitch

Well if this event is anything is going to be anything like last year then go fishing. It was a retail fest last time. If the venders are going to be back into the swap mentality like a few swaps ago then it will be worth it by far. I only live 5 minutes from it so I will be checking it out I just hope this time around its not like last year.

The reefer

I probably won't b attending either. I just can't make a 3 hour drive there and back and not find something I want. I can't wait until cmas makes a frag swap in the city.

Twitch

3 hour drive? from where? from here to the city is like 45 minutes or so with no weekday traffic...

The reefer

Google maps says around 1 hour and 15 minute drive. So I'll say 2.5 hours lol. Still that's probably longer than ill b at the swap.

Twitch

yea I doubt that.... 290 to 355 south get off at north ave rt 64 go west 15 minutes or so and you are there. at that time it should be a an hour at most. remember google is accounting for current traffic.

Lonelyreef

A friend and I are traveling two hours from madison wisconsin to check this out. I'm more excited about the hobbiest tables then I am anything else. Plus a few of the vendors I know will be there usually have outstanding deals and very nice corals.