CMAS President looking for input!

Kmiec123

Hay you all, hope you have had a great couple weeks. I was looking to get some input from the club membership on various topics. How you liked the swap, raffle, venue, etc. Other events you would like to see, how you can get the most out of your CMAS membership, etc.

I was going to get together a survey to poll the membership via our e-mail service so I am looking for some Help.

If there are areas your are interested in finding out what the members want, please draft a question and answer choices and we will review and add all appropriate ideas and post results for review.

Thanks for your time.
Carl Kmiec
CMAS President

Tank2379

I think the raffle went very well. It's good that folks didn't have to stick around all day for the raffle especially if they have a family. I like the members only also but IMO the members only should get the big prizes like that 165G that was being raffled at least it's a nice payoff to the members and member if they win.

Also I think the swap should be just that a swap and it should be more local sellers than outsiders this will give the little guys the advantage to sell and make a decent profit. I know folks like to sell there own stuff and it could be more non-vendor sellers than commercial, but I guess that all comes down to who is going to buy tables or share tables and want to actually sell at the swap. I know folks get scared to bring out what they have becasue the vendor over powers them with all the cool corals they bring.

I like the bigger venue as well and it would be cool to have a speaker or 2 or even a workshop of some kind. It would be cool for someone to come out and do a How to Setup you're neptune system...