Cora life 29 bio questions

Saltpete

Found one online for what I think is a decent price but wondering how they are. Never had a nano before but I saw it and am interested. Any positive or negative things I should know? Any feedback is appreciated

Mjl714

While I’m not familiar with the “Cora life Bio 29,” I have an IM 30l AIO, and love it. I have it in the kitchen, which means I’m staring at it during every meal and then some. I don’t use a skimmer, just do periodic water changes, use mechanical filtration and since i have several anemones I usually have carbon in one of my overflows. Here’s a picture for fun. Goodluck with your project.

Pawel

Premium member
I started with bio cube 32, after 4 months it was to small for me and I upgraded to a bigger tank. If you are new to reefing and not sure if it's for you then this tank is good for beginners. If you are serious about it then go with the biggest tank that you can.

Fish_wiz2

I had an Oceanic Biocube before Coralife bought and rebranded them.

I think they're decent all-in-ones that are available literally everywhere with a few drawbacks you should be aware of:
1. The rounded glass corners are a PITA to clean.
2. Back chamber is tight and due it being so tall, is hard to maintain but you should keep up with detritus buildup.
3. Typically the stock lighting is on the lower end side, most swap it out for a AI Prime, Hydra 32, or XR15.
4. Their add-ons are basically worthless, don't buy their filter media, skimmer, UV, or pumps lots of better options out there like inTank and Tunze to name some.

Saltpete

I have a 90 that I used to be stup but I moved it and never set it back up. It’s not drilled and didn’t want to do a HOB again so it just sits there. On the fence, I gotta find out if I can drill it first of all