Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm

Tkroll0321

Premium member
Well it's that time of year again so here is a discount I would like to extend to all Chicago reef members.

My family owns and operates a corn maze and pumpkin farm up in Waukegan. It's a small family run operation that started 21 years ago as just pumpkins and expanded to the maze 12 years ago. I know not many of you live terribly near by but anyone who does I would love for you to come on out and check out what we do. We are considered agriculture education so we are very family oriented but everyone can come away learning something new no matter their age.

I would like to offer $1 off our corn maze to any CR member and their immediate family.

Corn maze pricing is:
Adults (13+) $6

Kids(under 12) $4

3 and under free

Normally $7 and $5 respectively.

That price is just for the corn maze; we don't have a general admission so feel free to come check everything out and decide what you'd like to do after!

Below is a picture of our corn maze.

We also have pumpkins to buy, a fall gift shop, hay rides and a petting zoo. Heck maybe we can even make a frag for pumpkins swap. :lol:

The farm is called Kroll's Fall Harvest Farm. Our website with any extra info is:

Krollsfarm.com

The maze first opens to the public next weekend on the 12th or September. Come out and be one of the first to get lost. The pumpkins, gift shop, and hayrides will be available the following weekend September 20th.

Again so many people have already helped me I wanted to make a small effort to give back. Once the hectic time of year is over for me I will also have a bunch of PIF frags and such. But for now this is what I can do.

Again it's $1 off and CR members maze admission and anyone in their immediate family. Just mention this when you go to check in. Also my names Tyler I'll be the one running around like a mad man but come say hi!

Thanks CR!

Last edited:

Tkroll0321

Premium member
We are open to the public until November 8th. For hours check out our website KrollsFarm.com

Last edited:

Siebo

Premium member
My wife and son came up to the farm today and had a blast! Your family was so hospitable to them! Thank You!!

Tkroll0321

Premium member
My wife and son came up to the farm today and had a blast! Your family was so hospitable to them! Thank You!!
Glad to hear they had fun! Hope to have you guys back next year. Or even out again to get a Christmas tree.

I was there 2 weeks ago with my family. Nice place and staff. Also bought some nice pumpkins.
Im glad to hear you made it out while we still had a nice selection of pumpkins. We are pretty much sold out now! Hope to have ya back next year or next month for Christmas trees!