Craigslist Ad?

Saltpete

I'm always looking on CL for various things including stuff for my tank. Recently I've come across someone selling various livestock including different inverts, some corals and even fish. He says he's located in the northwest suburbs and says contacting him by text is best. Just wondering if anyone has seen this or has made any purchases from him. Thanks

I see those too. Was kind of curious about it. Don't want to end of up trapped in someone's basement with lotion in a basket.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Fish_wiz2

It is legit, a new store trying to get off the ground. They are in bensenville but again, are still new and getting off the ground. Wiz.

madjoe

Premium member
if its siscos place i was just ther today got bunch fish in picked up pakastani butterfly love it last week got potters wrasse that doing great too so check em out still new so place isnt finished beeing set up yet but will be real nice when done

Joe Lydon

Underwater Worldz. Place should be cool. Hard to find, there was no sign when I went. Has potential!

sevenseas

Its legit. I help out with the corals there. I use to work at underwaterworld in bensenville with Francisco. . Its not a house or a store. He owns an apartment building in Mt. Prospect and uses one of the ground units for this side business. No curb appeal but once inside you wont be disappointed. Address is not advertised because its not a brick and mortar store, and is a side job where we are not there all the time, and doesn't want people just going there without appointment first.

SkullV

Its legit. I help out with the corals there. I use to work at underwaterworld in bensenville with Francisco. . Its not a house or a store. He owns an apartment building in Mt. Prospect and uses one of the ground units for this side business. No curb appeal but once inside you wont be disappointed. Address is not advertised because its not a brick and mortar store, and is a side job where we are not there all the time, and doesn't want people just going there without appointment first.

Nice stock list, so when are you paying your sponsor fees?

Last edited by a moderator:

sevenseas

I'm sure he will be more then willing too! But seems like we can't advertise anything until we've posted 25 times. So impossible to sponsor.

Siebo

Premium member
I'm sure he will be more then willing too! But seems like we can't advertise anything until we've posted 25 times. So impossible to sponsor.
[MENTION=1277]jrpark22000[/MENTION] I may be wrong but, if you pay your sponsor fees you will be able to post items for sale.