Critter ID

Emisis

It moves slow, only comes out at night from what I can tell. Its white with tan on its back and has a scalloped appearance. There seem to be little spikes on its back that remind me of SPS polyps. These are the best pictures I could get out of the 25 or so I tried taking because of where the critter was at. I do/ or did have Berghias in my aquarium and I know it's not one of those. It's the white blob in between the corals. It is about the size of a dime, maybe slightly larger but not by much. NO WALT...............It's not a sea monster either......

View attachment 12753

View attachment 12754

gonebad395

Is it a nudie or a small sea hare? The only reason I suggested a hare is the spa reffrence the pics aren't the best hope this helps

Emisis

Yeah I know the pictures are bad even with the DSLR. Lights off and flash combined with angle against the glass just doesnt work. It's obviously nocturnal since I can never find it during the day. I looked up your (Keith) suggestions and am going with nudie of some sorts. Looking through all the photos of sea hares and nudies, I am amazed at what creatures there actually are out there. Thanks for the ideas.