Cubzbiggestfan 40 breeder build thread

So although I have had a tank running for awhile now....i just recently switched to a 40 breeder. So I thought I would start a build thread. As of right now I have a 40 breeder with a 20 fuge. I bought the tank brand new from a local reefer who was getting out.....but he already had the whole setup ready (minus the sand, rock, and all the pumps, and livestock) to go as I am not all that handy. The tank has the Bean Animal overlow setup into the 20 fuge. The fuge has three sections.....one for skimmer, middle one for return pump which is a mag 7, and the other is a deep sand bed with live rock rubble, 2 mangroves, and plenty of chaeto. I currently am running a cpr bakpak skimmer as I am looking for a good but small skimmer to fit into the fuge. I am running 2 koralia 1s for flow and 1 koralia 2. All my sps died in the transfer so I am slowly adding sps to the tank. I currently have a couple different zoas, toadstool leather, red planet, superman monti, orange dig, green dig, pink birdsnest, and about 10 hairy mushrooms.
I will be adding pics as I go along. There will be pics added tonite

Here are my newest additions.....my snowflakes from Matt Crooks

Not the best pics but I am working on getting better ones.
View attachment 635
View attachment 636

As for the LED setup....my wife would not let me hang it from the ceiling so I made a DIY hanging kit out of two 1/4 inch conduit pieces. It works great I just have a little bit of adjusting to do.

Clowns are not hosting yet. I am in the process of getting a RBTA soon hopefully. I have frogspawn and I am trying to "shoo" them into it but so far it has not worked.

I also recently started running GFO and Carbon in a BRS dual reactor. As of yesterday my parameters were as follows....
Nitrites - 0
Nitrates - 0
Ammonia - 0
CA - 480
MG - 1420
But I am still getting some hair algae. Need to pick up some turbo snails soon.

Crooks

Those are mushrooms behind the clowns? I thought it was a carpet at first. Hope the fish are doing well for you.