Custom KR818 - Ships Tuesday

1jwampler

Just got an email from Geo's Reef with PIC, indicating ready to ship Tuesday (Closed Monday :confused2:)
Had them customize replacing the Cobalt MJ1200 with a 10PX(Like MRC). So... I get the quick fill top, 8" base and the magdrive pump.
Can't wait to plumb it in to the system.
View attachment 15234

maidia

Team CR
Just got an email from Geo's Reef with PIC, indicating ready to ship Tuesday (Closed Monday :confused2:)
Had them customize replacing the Cobalt MJ1200 with a 10PX(Like MRC). So... I get the quick fill top, 8" base and the magdrive pump.
View attachment 15234
I run the MCR with the 10PX..damm good and quiet..You love that pump.

maidia

Team CR
No picture. Just connect to extra line from the return with reduce barb..

BTW, mine is calcium reactor.

Sawdonkey

Premium member
View attachment 15234
Let's see a whole look at your system. It looks like you have a complex, but well thought out system.

I'm sorta in the cal reactor market.

1jwampler

Take a look at the Kalk RODI drawing a few posts below Sawdonkey. My system is pretty complex from a build prospective, but simple from a maintain prospective. Now looking to upgrade the Kalkstar to Geos quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Take a look at the Kalk RODI drawing a few posts below Sawdonkey. My system is pretty complex from a build prospective, but simple from a maintain prospective. Now looking to upgrade the Kalkstar to Geos quality.

That's nice and clean. What's the DT all of this is supporting.

1jwampler

It's just R/O input to the solenoids and I had one and too lazy to replace it with a pvc TEE