Custom stands

Om84

Hi guys,

I'm returning to the hobby and need a custom designed stand.
Any recommendations? I had a fellow reefer here make a stand for me few years ago which turned out beautiful. However, I don't think he is here around any longer as I have not had any luck getting a hold of him.

Please let me know if you know anyone or any place in the Chicago suburbs.

Thanks!

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Hi guys,

I'm returning to the hobby and need a custom designed stand.
Any recommendations? I had a fellow reefer here make a stand for me few years ago which turned out beautiful. However, I don't think he is here around any longer as I have not had any luck getting a hold of him.

Please let me know if you know anyone or any place in the Chicago suburbs.

Thanks!
Not sure if your looking for a bunch of 2x4s screwed together to hold and aquarium or something that looks like furniture. If you’re looking for something hardwood furniture, Chicago Fabs was at the swap yesterday and they seem to do quality work.

About four years ago, I had a young guy named Danny Diaz and his dad build a walnut skin and canopy for my tank. They did great work. It was $1k, and even at that price, I felt like I got a good deal. Not sure if he’s still doing it, but PM me if you want his number.

Om84

Great, thanks!

Looking for more professional grade/show tank material type of stand.

I just sent Chicago Fabs an email.

I will PM you. If anyone has any one else on mind please let me know.

Thanks!

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Great, thanks!

Looking for more professional grade/show tank material type of stand.

I just sent Chicago Fabs an email.

I will PM you. If anyone has any one else on mind please let me know.

Thanks!
Also, Matt as Sho tank used to build some nice stuff. Again, not sure if he’s still doing it.

jamo130788

I have a guy in Chicago that makes all my stands. He does a phenomenal job and is very reasonably priced. Quick turn around time as well. I can send you a picture of the stands he made me dm your number and I’ll text them to you.

Om84

I have a guy in Chicago that makes all my stands. He does a phenomenal job and is very reasonably priced. Quick turn around time as well. I can send you a picture of the stands he made me dm your number and I’ll text them to you.
Just sent you a pm

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbbdm3

Interested in this service as well. Struggling to find an affordable stand for my bio cube.