Deciding on Led system.

Choseneball

I've come to a hard decision on what Led system to buy for my 75 gallon reef tank.

I have a older Led aquatic life xs system that is limited to 4 colors . Red, a dark blue, light blue and white. I've been struggling to find any information on this lighting system since they discontinued it quickly after being put on the market. and a rough time programming it for optimal growth and color. sometimes I think I have too much light and other times I think I have too little. I even get thoughts like what if the colors themselves are not in the right spectrum

Was looking as led systems to purchase and looks like I would have to buy two fixtures to replace my one giant fixture to get the spread i need, almost costing a fortune. If I am going to be spending a large chunk I wanted some comments and insight on others to which system I should choose for my 75 gallon. If anyone with a 75 gallon could share their experiences or anyone with some insight I would love to hear what you have to say .

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

rako1

Premium member
If your happy with the fixture swap out the leds it's a lot cheaper and not that hard

Choseneball

If your happy with the fixture swap out the leds it's a lot cheaper and not that hard
I don't know if that's an option for this fixture. to be honest I think it was good for it's time but the program to set the light up sucks

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk