Dendro

1boatnut

Thanks.
This is the result when you have your wife come to the LFS with you.:D
I most likely would not have purchased it,but as soon as the wife saw it,she had to have it.

saltymike

Let me know when your ready to frag it. I've been wanting a dendro I just haven't saw one for the right price yet.

Very nice I saved mine from a tank I picked up off of craigslist it was like one or two heads and now it is 5-6 I love saving corals

xtlosx

Agreed, I'm standing in the line for a frag, let me know what you want for it :) I have been looking around for a 1-2 head Sun Coral as well, but all I can find is big $100 colonies..

Stonefish13

I love my Dendro. I feed it all frozen meaty foods and live black worms as well. I have a colony with five heads and the biggest one is almost the size of a half dollar. They eat like pigs too. I fragged a head off it about a 2 weeks ago too. They have $30 and $50 dollar pieces at Rob's Aquatics of the tubastrea as well and you'll get 10% off that if you say you heard about him from this site. Here's a pic of my Dendro and the frag. Also my Tubastrea which sprouts tiny heads non stop on the backside of it there's about 20-30 tiny new heads. It's funny you mention your wife as the reason you got your dendro because my wife is the one who picked out the Dendro and the Tubastrea and like you I love them now.

xtlosx

I picked this little frag up this week for $20 (3 heads).... They have been mounted upside down in a cave overhang and all three are opened up and happy!

My wife saw them and HAD to have them as well but I have grown to admire them as well.