Devil's lake

Joe Lydon

Does anybody go there? Great place for snorkeling in the early months of Summer. Visibility is great, motorized watercraft are prohibited and there is tons of wildlife underwater. Not to mention, the rock climbing is second to none in the Midwest! Getting my top rope instructor certification there, this Summer.

Funlad3

I love it up there, and climbing the boulder fields is one of my favorite thing to do! I only fell down a 30' section of rocks once... :)

Fishing in this lake is a ton of fun. Buy some minnows, wade in, and catch some large mouths. :D There are also Northern in there, though I have yet to see one that isn't under 2"...

I went there a bunch of times as a Boy Scout. Awesome place to go camping, snorkeling, hiking and fishing. A friend of mine went scuba diving there too. Definitely recommend going there, one of my favorite places to go.

Tank2379

Been there with the wife and kids. Going up the mountain with the path they provide is still tough... Lol

Joe Lydon

I love it up there, and climbing the boulder fields is one of my favorite thing to do! I only fell down a 30' section of rocks once...
That doesn't sound fun! Hospitalized?

Been there with the wife and kids. Going up the mountain with the path they provide is still tough... Lol
Yeah, it's definitely a monster hike. I won't take my kids on the outter trails, we go up the center. The views are worth it, once you reach the top!

On one of the hiking trails there, can't remember which one but there is a chimney or hole through the rock that you can climb up through it.