DI Resin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColaAddict

Wow. it's cheap and last long time. Thanks Sir.
Dang! We can groupbuy that and get it for even cheaper, but it's alot of DI resin. Like madjoes quote below, will it go bad if you don't use it after a certain time? It will take me forever to use 52 lbs of DI resin.

Aquapros i have to buy more to mine went bad in the bag .

madjoe

Premium member
Dang! We can groupbuy that and get it for even cheaper, but it's alot of DI resin. Like madjoes quote below, will it go bad if you don't use it after a certain time? It will take me forever to use 52 lbs of DI resin.
Mine did went to change it out yesterday and have like 5lbs that turned orange in the bag

100LL

Aquapros i have to buy more to mine went bad in the bag .
I've stopped buying mine in "bulk" and now prefer 1.25 lb packs as the larger packs always starts turning bad on me.

In other words, buying DI resin in bulk is kind of like buying a 30 count bag of avacados at Costco... It seems like a good idea at the time, but I always end up throwing half away.

jayjerk

Premium member
I had 5 lbs for about 2 yrs still hasn't gone bad. I'd be down to buy some. With 10 guys its $18ish a man and you can get 5lbs. I could repurpose that old scale of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.