Dimensions of the black overflow box for eshopps pf1000 overflow?

Good afternoon fellow reefers!! Here's the deal I picked up an eshopps pf1000 overflow box a couple years ago from a pet store that closed down. The only part of the overflow I got was the clear box that holds the bulkheads and sponges and u tubes. I just bought the 2 u tubes, 2 sponged, and plastic screws and wingnuts. I can't seem to find the actual black overflow box that sits in the tank. So I'm going to mill some pieces at work on a cnc mill. I need the dimensions of the black box with the water slits in it. Does anyone have one that they can measure for me? It would be greatly appreciated thanks.

#theMatrix

I believe if you could do your own acrylic work....you can do it to your spec...make lots of slots up at the top. Also big thing with those is to keep water in the prefilter box...with about 2in of the utube submerged ..so syphon doesnt break.
What your talking about is called a prefilter box i believe

Yes prefilter box thank you. I know that I can machine it to what ever specks I want but I would like to have it exact size from the manufacturer specks. All my other reefs are drilled so this is new to me. When I set up this non drilled tank it was just supposed to be temporary. I just rigged up some clear tubing with strainers to move water to the sump. Im going to be setting up the next 210 sps build and I won't be able to move and setup my other 210 before I go on vacation. Hopefully I can get both done and running in the next 3 months. Till then I want to get the eshopps overflow on my non drilled 125 gallon.