dislike button :)

madjoe

Premium member
So there was alcohol involved but some of us i wont say names but cane up with we should have a dislike button and thanks for nothing button. Ok i came up with second one just niw by my self :) . What u guys think huh?

Joe5688

Lol we discussed thus last night. There is a dislike section but there just isn't a button for it lol

On a side note. To many tacos last night lol

Saledo

There is a mod for karma both negative and positive given by the community and aggregated... think that would be a great addition to the board

jm23

As soon as we get this "dislike" "thanks for nothing" button, this will be the first post I use it on....:tongue (2):...j/k, I think it has the possibility to either cause less drama or more, not sure which way it will go. I do like the idea to voice disagreement or disapproval without getting into a yelling match and clogging up the forums with BS. I would just go with the dislike/disapprove button, the thanks for nothing seems a little harsh and will probably cause more drama. Just my thoughts.

So there was alcohol involved but some of us i wont say names but cane up with we should have a dislike button and thanks for nothing button. Ok i came up with second one just niw by my self :) . What u guys think huh?

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I think you might be onto something here. It just might cut down on the drama as mentioned above :thumb:

madjoe

Premium member
As soon as we get this "dislike" "thanks for nothing" button, this will be the first post I use it on....:tongue (2):...j/k, I think it has the possibility to either cause less drama or more, not sure which way it will go. I do like the idea to voice disagreement or disapproval without getting into a yelling match and clogging up the forums with BS. I would just go with the dislike/disapprove button, the thanks for nothing seems a little harsh and will probably cause more drama. Just my thoughts.
This thread was actually just a joke we were drinking last night came up with it . Lol but hey it may be a good idea after all.