Divers Den tour - February 2013 - Preliminary signups

Will you attend the next DD open house with the group?

• For Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Likely to go

• Might want to go

• Total voters

FishBeard

Ok guys and gals, after Walt's raving review of the new expanded facility he toured last weekend, some of us have already decided to block out our plans for the next open house and make the trip.

I will be looking into getting a group rate for rooms up there on friday night before the tour, and will try to arrange something with one of my favorite local sports bars up that way (excellent pizza and awesome hot wings) for anyone that wants to meet up and hang out the friday night before the open house.

In order for me to have an idea what I can pull together for the group, I really do need to get a good preliminary head count of who at this point is a "for sure", a "likely to go" and a "might want to go", and if you will be bringing anyone with for the event.

I will give it to the end of the week to get a good idea who all is interested in this, and use that number to make a few calls over the weekend. Sorry Tapatalk users, but please find a computer if you need to vote to get on the list.

Thanks for looking! Hope you can join us!

FishBeard

Any idea on the date?
Walt said it would be February, and will be a Saturday. I will be calling them at the end of the week once I see the numbers. I know its a longshot, but if there is a good 40+ "for sure" votes, we may be able to negotiate our own CR tour date.

Is there certain weekends that would conflict with you making it knowing this far in advance?

FishBeard

Take her up with, theres some nice quiet little places you could rent for the weekend and have your own private party.

I'm definitely going!! They already know to expect me. They haven't decided on the date yet but they said it will be in February. While you all are at the strip club, I'm sure i can find something else to get into....or into me. :reddy:

Jep21

I'm definitely going!! They already know to expect me. They haven't decided on the date yet but they said it will be in February. While you all are at the strip club, I'm sure i can find something else to get into....or into me. :reddy:
Oh snap lol