DIY LED Sync to RKL???

Prov3:5-6

Hey guys, any idea if I can control and dim a kit from RapidLED with my reefkeeper lite? I've read a few saying that it will work, others say I need to buy a ALC module.....Anyone know???:help:

FishBeard

short answer yes. U need the ALC for sure to do so, and need to have the correct dimmable drivers for the ALC to control them. There are 1-10v analog dimmers, and PWM (pulse width modulation) digital dimmers. You need to use the 1-10v analog dimming style drivers with the ALC module.

Knuckles

I used to have my two dimmable drivers for my refugium controlled by my reef keeper elite. Just needed the alc module

GBeck87

yes this is what i use to run my LED's in my BC29. You'll need an ALC but you wont have to plug the drivers into the PC4 at all since the ALC will be basically turning your fixture on and off for you. PM if you need any help or have any questions.

Coral cat

I was going to do this but once they said I had to cut wires on my 2k led setup I decided not to. Instead I just use the supplied controller for the storms ect...