DJE's WYSIWYG Amazing SPS frag pack Giveaway!!

chewal

Premium member
Thanks Guys
I picked up my frags today and couldn't be happier not only did I win but the pick up was only a 3 minute walk from my house Eddie was a great guy to meet and has a sweet set up It was really nice to meet another reefer that is not afraid to share his knowledge about reefing. His set up although not cheap is really something to be proud of. I couldn't believe the way the he packed up the corals for the 3 minute journey to my house they were packed better that corals I had shipped to my house BIG SHOUT OUT to Eddie thanks

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks Guys
I picked up my frags today and couldn't be happier not only did I win but the pick up was only a 3 minute walk from my house Eddie was a great guy to meet and has a sweet set up It was really nice to meet another reefer that is not afraid to share his knowledge about reefing. His set up although not cheap is really something to be proud of. I couldn't believe the way the he packed up the corals for the 3 minute journey to my house they were packed better that corals I had shipped to my house BIG SHOUT OUT to Eddie thanks
Oh so u can walk three minutes to pick up coral but bot once u visited me at new place dam old man