Does anyone here uae any Aqua Forest products?

I am on my second round of supplements. I am only using, A, B, E and V along with their salt, but as of right now I am impressed. Now if I only knew if the tank has just coincidently hit an equilibrium that works or if the new supplements were causing the improvements.

But growth has taken off and the colors I had under LEDs looks to be returning. Unfortunately I am having Monti issues, but they always take Mag swings the worst which I am fighting right now.

ninjamyst

Premium member
Where did you get the AF stuff from? I plan to get the complete line when I am done with my existing aminos.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
I've been seeing a lot of threads on AF lately. Every tank I see looks amazing. I would love to try it but there is so many things to dose. Let's see the tank.

I've been seeing a lot of threads on AF lately. Every tank I see looks amazing. I would love to try it but there is so many things to dose. Let's see the tank.
That's why I asked if anyone else was using there products, there is an ungodly amount of things to dose. I have pictures of the tanks, but photobucket has become a nightmare to use.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
AF has a Facebook page with a lot of pictures of SPS tanks running on AF. they are all stunning tanks.. I wish they had a whole guide on what to dose and how much. Every one is doing it a little different. You have any before and after pics??

Unfortunately I have before pictures that were under Radions which had great color but piss poor growth. Then I changed to MH/T5 which has shown great growth but the colors faded. So except for growth, it won't show much.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Hows it all going for you so far? I think I will be ordering Component 123 and try out this balling method. I'm going to just mix my own containers with all the products. Comes out to be much cheaper to mix your self and you get multiple uses out of it. If any one cares heres something I wrote out for my self. Sucks I only have a two head dosing pump so now I have to shell out another 60 for a BRS doser

Reusing 5 Liter component 123 JUGS

Bottle 1:
AF Calcium~ 250 grams per 5 liter USES 4 $11
AF Magnesium~ 50 grams per 5 liter USES 15 $11
Component A Strong~ 25ml per 5 liter USES 2 Part of package $28
Component B Strong~ 25ml per 5 liter USES 2 Part of package $28

Bottle 2:
AF KH Buffer~ 400 grams per 5 liter USES 3 $11
Component C Strong~ 25ml per 5 liter USES 2 Part of package $28

Bottle 3:
AF Reef Mineral Salt~ 125 grams per 5 liter USES 6.4 $11
Component K Strong~ 25ml per 5 liter USES 2 Part of package $28

Total $72 to make your own and will last at least two jugs and have many other things left over. Instead of paying $50 for 123 you get them for $35 if you make it your self. Would probably be cheaper if you buy the bigger sizes.

Last edited: