Dosing which route

Cubano32

Premium member
So after checking my parameter for the week I am noticing my alk and cal slowly start dropping day by day.

Within the last few month I would hardly notice any dropping in my levels but now that things are starting to grow and use up more I think its time to start dosing.

Question is what would be best option I know there are a few out there not sure which to go with would like some opinion on what you use and how you like .

List of ones I may go with
1. BRS 2 part
2. B ionic
3. ATI Essential
4. Kalkwasser

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

carpetreef75

Premium member
So after checking my parameter for the week I am noticing my alk and cal slowly start dropping day by day.

Within the last few month I would hardly notice any dropping in my levels but now that things are starting to grow and use up more I think its time to start dosing.

Question is what would be best option I know there are a few out there not sure which to go with would like some opinion on what you use and how you like .

List of ones I may go with
1. BRS 2 part
2. B ionic
3. ATI Essential
4. Kalkwasser

#4 Kalkwasser does good 4 me
Bryan

Cubano32

Premium member
Maybe it will fix the issues

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That would mean I would need to sump to have a bigger fuge. And how do you think it would fix the issue of not keeping the macro alive?

Does the titan supplement nutrient? I know nothing about that method

Irsug1

Premium member
I would start with kalkwasser if your demand is low. At some point you may exceed what you can provide with kalkwasser and you'll need to switch two two part or otherwise.

goatous

I've been satisfied with BRS 2-part.
The nice thing with 2-part is you control how much you dose, and can increase or decrease depending on the demand.

With any dosing system, you need to monitor your levels on a regular basis; 'set it and forget it' is a recipe for trouble.

GugsJr

TeamCR
I've been satisfied with BRS 2-part.
The nice thing with 2-part is you control how much you dose, and can increase or decrease depending on the demand.

With any dosing system, you need to monitor your levels on a regular basis; 'set it and forget it' is a recipe for trouble.
Agree, I check weekly (Sundays)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk