DRS.F&S 25% off sale

adam87

DRS.F&S is have a 25% off sale, use code LOYALFSH.

I'm just posting this on here because its a good % off fish stuff. You can use it on ATI T5, Tropic Marin, Aquaforest, and other fish stuff.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Even works on Salt, thanks! RC 200gal boxes are $41.24 ea shipped to your door free, if you spent $49 total.

rako1

Premium member
Hay is that code for Dr foster&smith I bought a bunch of fish stuff and didn't work

rako1

Premium member
Yah I called them and they aren't sure why it didn't work for me but because most of my stuff shipped they gave me a $27.00 credit on my next order. Anyway thanks for the code adam

Rcunning8

Premium member
what a deal. I just ordered a ton of stuff I need for my move and i am blown away with how much money i saved combined with their already low prices!!!!

Rcunning8

Premium member
Yea I got a 200 of reef crystals for next to nothing like 35 bucks maybe less it was already 39 and the coupon took off an additional 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Not working for me on Reef Crystals. All the way to check out and no go. I'll wait for a better deal elsewhere.

ninjamyst

Premium member
Yeah, I was going to get three boxes but I missed the deal. That is a great price.
the sale price after coupon for RC was $42 shipped. Not sure how he got $33 but that's not what you would have gotten anyways. $42 is still great though. He probably got regular IO for $33 or a special adjustment.