DRS.F&S 25% off sale

Rcunning8

Premium member
the sale price after coupon for RC was $42 shipped. Not sure how he got $33 but that's not what you would have gotten anyways. $42 is still great though. He probably got regular IO for $33 or a special adjustment.
Gosh damnitttt!!!! I just checked and I'm a total idiot. U guys were right I ordered the regular instant ocean and they already processed my order and it's on it's way. Damn u Drs foster and smith for being so efficient!! The coupon is done now and I can no longer use it to buy a rc box!! Looks like I will be returning this box unless anyone wants it at cost. 33.74. Atleast I don't have to pay for return shipping.. SMH

ninjamyst

Premium member
Gosh damnitttt!!!! I just checked and I'm a total idiot. U guys were right I ordered the regular instant ocean and they already processed my order and it's on it's way. Damn u Drs foster and smith for being so efficient!! The coupon is done now and I can no longer use it to buy a rc box!! Looks like I will be returning this box unless anyone wants it at cost. 33.74. Atleast I don't have to pay for return shipping.. SMH
keep it. i mix regular IO and RC all the time because RC alk is so elevated.

Rcunning8

Premium member
keep it. i mix regular IO and RC all the time because RC alk is so elevated.
I was going to just keep it but the whole reason I bought the box was to make water for when I transfer the tank to the new apartment. I'm moving my tank in one month and the water that goes into it when it's set up will probably be 80 percent new 20 percent old.. I was worried if I switched not only 80 percent of the water but also changed up the salt mix it would shock my corals.. How high is alk on newly mixed rc water?