DSA 105 build

100LL

This is the first pic post on my newest setup... The r33fswagg3r built DSA 105.
Hope you guys like it and will offer your input as I try to keep the build interesting.

The beginning:

The first fish. :)

Why I reef:

100LL

Amazing tank and look, love your beer photo bomb theme too. What direction will you take the tank?
Thanks, Josh. I've had the idea of going high end nems and LPS, but honestly I just want it to be a relaxing colorful tank that shows well with low(er) stress.

Honestly, there are a lot of great build ideas, designers & coral architects on CR that I'd like to get help from.

I'm just hoping to keep it interesting.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Thanks, Josh. I've had the idea of going high end nems and LPS, but honestly I just want it to be a relaxing colorful tank that shows well with low(er) stress.

Honestly, there are a lot of great build ideas, designers & coral architects on CR that I'd like to get help from.

I'm just hoping to keep it interesting.
Cut the ends off the zip ties and it will already be interesting. lol

100LL

Omg will you please cut the zip ties, you're killing me man. Sweet looking clowns! Awesome scape!
Lol. I have 5 tanks going and I'm a perfectionist with each so there are a lot of things that need to be addressed... That's why I had to get loaded before I released this first build post.

100LL

Thanks all. I've been happy with the progress, I just need to get through the new tank "ugly" stage and I'll be set.