E-Marco 400

SkunkerX

E-Marco 400......How many people here have used it and how did your projects come out?

Would love to see some pics!!!

I just got some that showed up on my doorstep this morning so I should be posting some pics soon.

fishyfish22

Premium member
E-Marco 400......How many people here have used it and how did your projects come out?

I just got some that showed up on my doorstep this morning so I should be posting some pics soon.
I used it for my scape... it's strong. Really strong, just give it a few hours to dry and a day to cure, smear it into the rock a bit for better adhesion and for a smoother look

((FORDTECH))

Premium member

I have a brand new bucket of this stuff I’ll sell for 10$

SkunkerX

Well here is the main rock I wanted to do its 12" by 9" at the base and 17" tall, now I have quite a bit left to play with so after I move the fish over I can start with the rock I have left and the nice size pieces that are in the tank they are in now. I am hoping I can do a nice size arch coming up from 3 points. I will post more pics once I get it in the tank.KIMG0428(1).JPG

SkunkerX

Those are both nice, I cant wait to get these fish transferred over so I can use the rock in their current tank to do the arches I was thinking about and plus not make them too big to where as I can get them back out if need be. I think I'm going to try to do more of a minimalist look see I have a bunch of room in the sump/refugium to put more rock. Keep the pictures coming thou!!! (y)

SkunkerX

KIMG0550.jpgKIMG0555.jpgWell this is what I came up with from what I got... the 2 pieces connecting the pillars is not cemented but drilled with acrylic rods holding it in place otherwise it would be way too heavy and I would have to take my lights down to get it in....cardboard is 21" x 21" its 13" tall at the shortest point to 16" at the highest

Projects with Sam

looking good! If you have the time it may be worth getting a 10mm tile hole saw and putting in a bunch of holes for easy coral placement.
I've also had luck CA gluing rock-dust over the E-Marco 400 joints to conceal them.
IMG_3067(1).JPEG

SkunkerX

I was thinking about that and and already drilled a couple of holes I just need to make then a little bigger for the plugs to fit. there are quite a few places to put frag plugs without drilling also I have added a few little pieces on to that and changed one of the arch pieces I would get picks but it seems as if I forgot to take some before I took it apart and now it is in a tub curing its 5 pieces in total so I guess I will not have any more pics till I have it in the tank

Last edited: