Edin's zoa garden

edin0009

This is my zoa garden 75 gal the big mag rock with all zoa's is from West mariculture

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

tinman

Beautiful rainbow colors buddy, keep up the hard work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjamyst

Premium member
wow, awesome! and love the copperband butterfly. where did you get it from and is it eating frozen?? any nipping on corals?

would love to see a list of all the zoas you have

edin0009

wow, awesome! and love the copperband butterfly. where did you get it from and is it eating frozen?? any nipping on corals?

Hi Thanks the copperband it was nipping for few days looking for food before it figured out to eat and is now eating frozen food I got lucky this time for it from reef geeks. I got so many zoas and only know few names lol, welcome to check it out in person.

Illinijoe

TeamCR
Hi Thanks the copperband it was nipping for few days looking for food before it figured out to eat and is now eating frozen food I got lucky this time for it from reef geeks. I got so many zoas and only know few names lol, welcome to check it out in person.
when are you goin to sell frag packs on zoas i want 1 of each :)

ninjamyst

Premium member
copperband is the last fish on my want list. been trying to find one from a good LFS. did you QT yours? Let me know if you dont have Magician Palys or King Midas. Both my favs and I have frags to spare.

Rcunning8

Premium member

I know more of his names for him lol might as well ask me that question hahaha...

Edin just likes to collect or better put, hoard!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk