Every reefers fear no power

madjoe

Premium member
Comed decided to send a letter saying tomorrow they will br doing maintenance so no power from 9am til 1 pm. Thankfully my neighbor reminded me generator needed tuneup few days ago. Now i get to see it in action. Should be good but i wont lie im hoping nothing goes wrong . Fingers crossed as i will be at work so hopefully no apex alarms lol

GugsJr

TeamCR
My battery back ups helped me the other day with no losses

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
My battery back ups helped me the other day with no losses

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yea every reefer needs a backup plan . Thankfully house came with a generator and thankfully the old owner and my neighbor did everything at the same time including maintenance on generator his went out so he told me I better check mine sure as hell mine was in need of a tune up to and wasn’t working. Now all good in 2.5 yrs this will be first time i needed it.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I got whole house gas generator just maintenance last November before winter time .
I would love to get one of these but I can't justify the costs. Most of the power distribution lines in my area are underground so we rarely get outages. But I did get a portable generator than can run the whole house; just have to be home to hook it up and start it. lol

fishtank44

I would love to get one of these but I can't justify the costs. Most of the power distribution lines in my area are underground so we rarely get outages. But I did get a portable generator than can run the whole house; just have to be home to hook it up and start it. lol
Me too!we bought house it’s already installed lucky me is it right? So far my gasoline generator sit in garage in 2 years I have to run gasoline generator every summer just for maintenance and keep it clean for nothing.

madjoe

Premium member
Mine came with the house if it didn’t id have to take day off of work and stir the tank with a spoon lmfao

madjoe

Premium member
Do you maintain by yourself buddy?
Hell yea neighbor paid 360$ for his i paid 50$ in parts lol my battery was good his was dead but even then battery is like 80$ only. Took me like 20 mins and thats only because ihad to figure out the reset the maintenance alarms

fishtank44

Hell yea neighbor paid 360$ for his i paid 50$ in parts lol my battery was good his was dead but even then battery is like 80$ only. Took me like 20 mins and thats only because ihad to figure out the reset the maintenance alarms
Lol I don't know how to maintain then I have to paid.