Eww, its gha:(

Pfisherman

I let my tank run empty for almost 3 weeks, with about 60lbs of dry rock and about 10 of live rock. No diatom blooms or ammonia spike, so I sped it up by adding a pair of clowns. My ammonia is back at zero now though and diatoms have cleared up. Now I have an explosion of briopsys. No pods. No cuc. What should I stock in it to clean up the poops and algae?

40 breeder with about 60 pound of rock or more. What's the best way to propagate pods?

ColaAddict

Pods need food, so you need to throw in food. I would just leave it be. Pods will eventually build up. No need to keep adding nutrients to feed your algae issue.
I don't use light when I cycle tank, you just end up with algae. Go lights out for days. Phos will go down with water changes. When youre ready to add cleaning snails and herbivore fish, then turn on lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sullyman

How old is your tank? If it's old enough buy it a drink Vodka shaken not stirred. If it's only getting started let it go for a few months and reacess the issue. Like Nino said the pods will come if some of the rock was live rock. They are nocturnal look for them at night with a red light if you can, they can't see you in the red but you'll be able to see them. If you ever think you've got a pest use the red light to confirm and locate, low tech night vision. Good luck.